Dear Parents/ Guardians of the Senior Class,
It is time to start thinking about the 2021-22 yearbook! We are already underway in our planning. Listed below is important information regarding Senior Photographs, Senior Quotes and Baby Pictures. All items are due by Oct. 31. Any items turned in later than the due date listed run the risk of not being included in the yearbook, as pages of our yearbook are printed incrementally starting in the fall, starting with the Senior section! We realize this year’s book will look very different, but we still want to leave our seniors with something tangible to remember.
- Senior Pictures: One formal portrait per senior will be included in the yearbook, and can be submitted several different ways.
- Emailed to HolleyYearbook@gmail.com using the highest resolution possible in .jpg format. Please include your student's first and last name in the email. Portraits taken by friends or family can be sent in high resolution, at least 300 dpi. We accept images from portrait studios as well.
- Dropped off to Kristen Pelkey in classroom 108. Some studios will send you a wallet sized print, please write your students first and last name on the back of the photograph. If you would like the photograph returned, please include an envelope with postage and the address you would like it sent to.
- Please avoid submitting photos that are “selfie” styled. We also cannot accept photos with weapons.
- Senior Quotes: Your student will need to submit a quote of their choice to accompany their photograph in the yearbook. Please include who originally said the quote, and your student's first and last name in your submission. There are two ways to submit the quote: send an email with all the information to HolleyYearbook@gmail.com or submit an index card with all the information to Kristen Pelkey in room 108. Quotes will need to be approved before publication.
- Baby Pictures: As a way to raise money for the yearbook, Baby Pictures are a great way to congratulate seniors! You may purchase one eighth of a page, a quarter of a page, a half of a page, or full page. This year, we are doing something different and allowing parents to upload their messages and photos directly through Jostens Ad Service. See attached flyer below for information on submission.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Kristen Pelkey at KPelkey@holleycsd.org.
The Yearbook Staff