January 3, 2022
Greetings Holley Families,
Starting on Jan. 3, parents/guardians are able to pick up a COVID-19 test kit (each kit includes 2 tests) for each student in their households. These test kits are intended for student use only. Also, as my email from Jan. 1 stated, these tests are optional for parents to pick-up and use for students.
Families who have children in both schools can obtain their tests from one location. There is no need to go to both schools to pick up test kits.
Test Kit Distribution Schedule for Jan. 3:
- Middle School/High School (MS/HS): 2:30-3:30 p.m. at parent drop-off loop or 4–5:30 p.m. at ES*
- Elementary School (ES): 3:30-5:30 p.m.* at the parent drop-off loop (near the front entrance)
- *MS/HS parents can pick up Jan. 3 at ES from 4–5:30 p.m.
Test Kit Distribution Schedule for Jan. 4 (and later):
- Test kits can also be picked up by parents/guardians at either building during regular school hours. Please report to the attendance desk for pick up of kits.
- Note: If a family cannot make any of these possible pick-up times, please call one of our main offices.
For your reference, the following directions will be provided with each test kit distributed:
Please use the online form to report a positive result from a COVID-19 test taken at home. A new form must be completed for each household member who tests positive. A picture of the test result must be taken within 15 minutes of the manufacturer’s directions processing end time. The name of the individual who was tested, the date and time the test was taken should be written legibly on the test. If there are any missing required sections on the form, the form will be invalid.
A photo image of your positive test result is required. Positive test results are required to be submitted within 24 hours of completing the at-home test. Do not submit this form if you tested negative.
If your child has tested positive, please also contact the school nurse:
- Mrs. White at the ES – 585-638-6318 x2404
- Mrs. Hill at the MS/HS – 585-638-6335 x5100
If your child tests negative, there is nothing further for you to do.
Thank you for doing your part at home to help ensure the safety of all our students and staff.
Superintendent of Schools