The mission of the Holley PTSA is to:
- support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools and before government agencies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children;
- assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children;
- and encourage parent and public involvement in the schools of the nation.
The Holley PTSA sponsors several fundraisers each year to help support events they host such as the Homecoming Parade, Pre-K-Grade 6 Halloween Parties, Santa's Gift Gallery, Pick A Reading Partner (PARP) program, Pre-K-Grade 3 February event, Grades 4-6 St. Patrick's Day Social, Sixth Grade Semi-Formal, Ice Cream Social during the Budget Vote, popsicles provided at Flag Day. senior scholarship and Senior Breakfast.
We are always looking for parent volunteers so please consider lending your skills and abilities to our cause. We meet on the second Wednesday of each month at 5 p.m. in Room 49 of the elementary School (library). Please attend if you are interested in volunteering.
Meetings for the 2017-18 school year are:
- Jan. 10
- Feb. 14
- March 14
- April 11
- May 9
- June 13
To contact the PTSA, email Holleycsdptsa@gmail.com.
PTSA Officers include:
- Co-Presidents: Jennifer Morgan & Alexa Downey
- Secretary: Carm Miller
- Treasurer: Donna Moore
- Membership: Amy Bennage
- Hospitality: Vickie Scroger
- Publicity: Jennifer Morgan
- Fundraising: Karen Quaranto
- PARP: Lisa Hendry
- Liaison to High School: Jennifer Morgan & Alexa Downey
- Karri Schiavone, Elementary School Principal (email@example.com)
- Sue Cory, Middle School/High School Principal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To join the PTSA, complete the PTSA Membership Form at right and return it to the Elementary School Main Office.
To volunteer at any of the schools, please complete the Volunteer Application at right and return it to the address listed on the form. For more information about volunteering, visit our Volunteers page.