The mission of the Holley PTSA is to:
- support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools and before government agencies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children;
- assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children;
- and encourage parent and public involvement in the schools of the nation.
The Holley PTSA sponsors several fundraisers each year to help support events they host such as the elementary school socials and dances, Halloween social and party, Santa's Gift Gallery, Pick A Reading Partner (PARP) program, annual book fairs, Sixth Grade Semi-Formal, Ice Cream Social during the Budget Vote, Meet the Candidates Night, and Senior Breakfast. They also support kindergarten-grade 12 fieldtrips, Homecoming Parade prizes, Field Day awards and ribbons, senior scholarships, Theatre Guild, Third Grade Butterfly Man, Fourth Grade Pioneer Days, popsicles provided at Flag Day, donations to support the community, and much more.
We are always looking for parent volunteers so please consider lending your skills and abilities to our cause. We meet on the first Thursday of each month at 4 p.m. in Room 49 of the Elementary School (Library). Please attend if you are interested in volunteering.
Meetings for the 2021-22 school year are:
- Sept. 9
- Oct. 7
- Nov. 4
- Dec. 2
- Jan. 6
- Feb. 3
- March 3
- Apr. 7
- May 5
- June 2
To contact the PTSA, email Holleycsdptsa@gmail.com.
PTSA Officers include:
- Co-Presidents: Kelsie Reed and Lisa Hendry
- Past President: Jennifer Morgan
- Secretary: Jenna Chevier
- Treasurer: Donna Moore
- Membership: Amy Bennage and Jenna Chevier
- Hospitality: Vickie Scroger
- Publicity: Jennifer Morgan
- PARP: Alexa Downey & Lisa Hendry
- Liaison to High School: Jennifer Morgan & Alexa Downey
- Karri Schiavone, Elementary School Principal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sue Cory, Middle School/High School Principal (email@example.com)
To join the PTSA, complete the PTSA Membership Form at right and return it to the Elementary School Main Office.
To volunteer at any of the schools, please complete the Volunteer Application at right and return it to the address listed on the form. For more information about volunteering, visit our Volunteers page.