Welcome to the Holley Hawk Squads!
The Hawk Squads are tech support teams at each building for parents and students, offering dedicated support by phone or email without interrupting classrooms. If we don't have the answer, we'll find it for you. Let us help you!
For the ES, email EHawkSquad@holleycsd.org
or call 585-638-6318, ext. 2575.
For the MS/HS, email MSHSHawkSquad@holleycsd.org
or call 585-638-6335, ext. 5516.
The Technology Support Department web page offers technology tips and instructions, technology news, and links to interesting educational web sites. For tips and instructions, click the files under the Downloads heading at right.
The Holley CSD Technology Support Department is focused on providing and supporting hardware and software in all buildings, classrooms and offices district-wide. Our goal is to enhance the learning environment for all students and by supporting the Holley CSD Vision.
The Holley Technology Support Department is comprised of:
- Technology Services: Ed Connor (Network Administrator), and Jackie Chase and Jason Whalley (Microcomputer Maintenance Techs)
- Instructional Technology Specialist: Sarah Misco firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact Ed, Jackie, and Jason through the Help Desk if you need support with:
- Network and Computer Log-Ins
- Explanation of Network Drives (see file at right under Downloads heading)
- Internet and WiFi
- Where am I Printing? (see file at right under Downloads heading)
- Desktop Software (District Purchased)
Click the link at right to access the Help Desk. For information on how to use the Help Desk system, click the file at right under the Downloads heading.
Sarah is available to meet 1:1 or with small groups to:
- Collaborate with faculty and staff on finding purposeful ways to integrate educational technology into the curriculum and support all learners
- Provide multiple levels of support necessary for teachers (brainstorming, modeling and push-in support)
- Research technology-based tools, strategies and best practices
- Customize solutions and programs to meet the needs of specific classrooms, teachers and students
- Curate resources
- Advocate for teachers at building and district-level Technology Committee meetings
Click the link at right to access ITS Resources Page.