The Technology Support Department web page offers technology tips and instructions, technology news, and links to interesting educational web sites. For tips and instructions, click the files under the Downloads heading at right.
The Holley CSD Technology Support Department is focused on providing and supporting hardware and software in all buildings, classrooms and offices district-wide. Our goal is to enhance the learning environment for all students and by supporting the Holley CSD Vision.
The Holley Technology Support Department is comprised of:
- Technology Services: Ed Connor (Network Administrator), and Jackie Chase and Jason Whalley (Microcomputer Maintenance Techs)
- Instructional Technology Support: Sarah Misco (Instructional Technology Specialist) firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact Ed, Jackie, and Jason through the Help Desk if you need support with:
- Network and Computer Log-Ins
- Explanation of Network Drives (see file at right under Downloads heading)
- Internet and WiFi
- Where am I Printing? (see file at right under Downloads heading)
- Desktop Software (District Purchased)
Click the link at right to access the Help Desk. For information on how to use the Help Desk system, click the file at right under the Downloads heading.
Sarah will be in Holley every Monday-Wednesday and is available to meet 1:1 or with small groups to:
- Brainstorm with faculty and staff to find purposeful ways to integrate educational technology into the curriculum and support all learners
- Provide any level of support necessary to help staff feel comfortable when integrating technology into the classroom for the first time (conducting a "dry run" prior to class, pushing in to model the technology with students, or providing background support as the teacher leads the class)
- Research technology-based tools, strategies, and best practices
- Customize solutions and programs to meet the needs of specific classrooms, teachers, and students
- Curate resources in one easy-to-access location
- Act as a bridge to help communicate technology-based needs to administration and the Technology Committee
Click the link at right to access ITS Resources Page.