The district is seeking candidates for the following positions:
- 1.0 Teacher Aide
- 1.0 Technology Teacher
- 1.0 Social Studies (LTS)
- 1.0 Spanish Teacher
- 1.0 Special Education - Elementary
Starting date for all of these positions is August 29, 2019. For the Teacher Aide position, please submit the Civil Service Application found at right under the Downloads heading. For all other positions, it's preferred that applicants have NYS Certification. Send Letter of Interest to Brian Bartalo, Superintendent, Holley Central School District, 3800 North Main Street, Holley, NY 14470. Deadline: June 25, 2019.
The district is also seeking candidates for the following positions:
- Substitute teachers, both certified and uncertified
Send letter of interest, resume, three letters of recommendation, applicable application form found at right, and a copy of NYS certification, if applicable, to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Connie Nenni, District Clerk, Holley CSD, 3800 North Main St., Holley, NY 14470.
The district is looking for candidates for the following positions:
- Substitute School Bus Drivers - We will train. Call 585-638-6297 for more information.
- School Bus Attendant - basic First Aid and CPR required
- Substitute Custodial Workers
For the positions listed above, complete the Civil Service application at right or stop in to the District Office to pick up a copy. There is no Civil Service test, but this application is required for these positions. Completed applications may be returned to the District Office or mailed to Holley CSD, 3800 North Main Street, Holley, NY 14470. Include copies of any certifications.
Please complete and submit one of the forms at right, depending on the position you are applying for.
- For teachers or teaching assistants or substitutes for either position, please use the Application for Employment - Teachers, Teaching Assistants & Administrators
- For administrators, please use the Application for Employment - Teachers, Teaching Assistants & Administrators
- For instructional aides, bus drivers, bus attendants, clerical positions, etc. and substitutes for those positions, please use the Civil Service Application/Non-Teaching Position Application