The district is seeking candidates for the following positions:
- Pre-K Teacher - NYS Certification Early Childhood B-2 required with dual NYS Certification Early Childhood B-2 and Childhood 1-6 preferred
- ELA Teacher at Holley Alternative High School - NYS Initial, Professional or Permanent Certification in English Language Arts for Grades 7-12 is required
- Substitute teachers, both certified and uncertified
Send letter of interest, resume, three letters of recommendation, applicable application form found at right, and a copy of NYS certification, if applicable, to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Meghan Fox, Human Resources Manager, Holley CSD, 3800 North Main St., Holley, NY 14470. If you have questions, please contact Meghan at 585-638-6316, extension 2323.
The district is looking for candidates for the following positions:
- School Bus Drivers - see Transportation Employment Flyer at right under Downloads heading - we will train - call 585-638-6297 for more information
- School Bus Attendants - see Transportation Employment Flyer at right under Downloads heading- basic First Aid and CPR required
- Substitute School Bus Drivers - we will train - call 585-638-6297 for more information
- Substitute Custodial Workers
For the positions listed above, complete the Civil Service application at right or stop in to the District Office to pick up a copy. There is no Civil Service test, but this application is required for these positions. Completed applications may be returned to the District Office or mailed to Holley CSD, 3800 North Main Street, Holley, NY 14470. Include copies of any certifications.
Please complete and submit one of the forms at right, depending on the position you are applying for.
- For teachers or teaching assistants or substitutes for either position, please use the Application for Employment - Teachers, Teaching Assistants & Administrators
- For administrators, please use the Application for Employment - Teachers, Teaching Assistants & Administrators
- For instructional aides, bus drivers, bus attendants, clerical positions, etc. and substitutes for those positions, please use the Civil Service Application/Non-Teaching Position Application