The district is seeking candidates for the following positions:
- Probationary Elementary Vocal Music Teacher - NYS Certification required - start 8/30/18 - deadline to apply 8/10/18
- Substitute teachers, both certified and uncertified
Send letter of interest, resume, three letters of recommendation, applicable application form found at right, and a copy of NYS certification, if applicable, to email@example.com or mail to: Connie Nenni, District Clerk, Holley CSD, 3800 North Main St., Holley, NY 14470.
The district is also seeking coaches for the following teams:
- Cross Country - Modified
- Football - Assistant
- Volleyball - Modified
- Girls' Basketball - Varsity, JV
- Wrestling - JV, Modified
- Baseball - Modified
- Softball - JV
- Track - Assistant Varsity, Assistant Modified
Contact Athletic Director Dan Courtney at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in these coaching positions. Deadline is 8/10/18.
The district is looking for candidates for the following positions:
- School Bus Attendant - basic First Aid and CPR required
- Substitute School Bus Drivers - we will train
- Substitute Custodial Workers
For the positions listed above, complete the Civil Service application at right or stop in to the District Office to pick up a copy. There is no Civil Service test, but this application is required for these positions. Completed applications may be returned to the District Office or mailed to Holley CSD, 3800 North Main Street, Holley, NY 14470. Include copies of any certifications.
Please complete and submit one of the forms at right, depending on the position you are applying for.
- For teachers or teaching assistants or substitutes for either position, please use the Application for Employment - Teachers & Teaching Assistants
- For instructional aides, bus drivers, bus attendants, clerical positions, etc. and substitutes for those positions, please use the Civil Service Application/Non-Teaching Position Application