Safety & Security
The district has a written policy detailing the following:
- Identify those staff members who will be responsible for the effective administration of the regulations;
- Provide staff time and other necessary resources for the effective administration of the regulations;
- Establish periodic written review of the activities of the staff to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
- Provide an on-going mechanism for the effective review of safety and security concerns of the staff, students and affected public;
- Provide for reports to the Board of Education regarding the significant aspects of safety and security of the District.
For an abbreviated version of the policy, see the file at right.