for the following positions:
- Anticipated Social Studies Teacher at Alternative High School
- Anticipated Elementary Teacher
- Camp Rising Hawk Nurse
- Camp Rising Hawk Administrative Intern
- Secondary Math Teacher for 2023-24
- Substitute teachers, both certified and uncertified
If you have questions, please contact Meghan Fox, Human Resources Manager, at 585-638-6316, extension 2323 or [email protected].
Apply for the following positions using the Orleans County Civil Service Application, found at right under the Downloads heading:
- Substitute Health Assistant - LPN license required
- Substitute Teacher Aides
- Substitute School Bus Drivers - we provide training
- Substitute Bus Attendants (basic first aid & CPR certified)
- Substitute Custodial Workers (cleaners)
Mail or drop off the completed application to Holley CSD, 3800 North Main Street, Holley, NY 14470. If you have questions, contact Connie Nenni at 585-638-6316, extension 2003.