Safety & Security
The district has a written policy detailing the following:
- Identify those staff members who will be responsible for the effective administration of the regulations;
- Provide staff time and other necessary resources for the effective administration of the regulations;
- Establish periodic written review of the activities of the staff to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
- Provide an on-going mechanism for the effective review of safety and security concerns of the staff, students and affected public;
- Provide for reports to the Board of Education regarding the significant aspects of safety and security of the District.
To view the policy, see the file at right.